The best zucchini chips EVER! They are perfectly seasoned and perfectly crunchy and crisp even though these are completely BAKED! You will not even be able to tell the difference. Promise!
No one is about that soggy-chip life. Or that deep-fried life.
So we have the perfect balance here.
We have the crispiest zucchini chips that are actually completely baked!
- 2 zucchinis, thinly sliced to 1/4-inch thick rounds
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 large egg
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups finely crushed Kettle Brand® Himalayan Salt Potato Chips
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray.
- Season zucchini with garlic powder, salt and pepper, to taste
- In a medium bowl, combine milk and egg; set aside.
- Working in batches, dredge zucchini rounds in flour, dip into the milk mixture, then dredge in crushed potato chips, pressing to coat. Place zucchini rounds in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet; coat with nonstick spray.
- Place into oven and bake golden brown and crisp, about 22-26 minutes.
- Serve immediately, garnished with parsley, if desired.